Five of the Most Dangerous Las Vegas Intersections
Las Vegas is a bustling city with a lot happening all of the time, day and night. There is so much to see and do, anyone can easily become distracted. Regardless, no matter if you are traveling about by foot, bike, or in a car, you are expected to follow the rules of the roads to promote safety. All people are expected to exercise some duty to be responsible with their actions and reduce the risk of an accident.
If a pedestrian is hit by a car, the physical bodily harm can be substantial and even deadly. If the driver was distracted while driving or behaving in another reckless way when they were operating their automobile and that is what lead to the crash, that driver can be held liable for the damages that result. If you were injured by a negligent party in Las Vegas, the Las Vegas personal injury attorney at the Aaron Law Group can review your case and help you with your injury claim.
5 Most Dangerous Intersections in Las Vegas
The following intersections have high rates of accidents in Las Vegas and should be entered into with extra caution.
- Tropicana Avenue and South Decatur Boulevard is a hectic intersection where residents and tourists are often roaming about. There is a heavy amount of foot traffic in this area which is why the intersection has a history of many pedestrian crashes taking place. Drivers and pedestrians should exercise more watchfulness when proceeding through or near these roadways.
- East Charleston Boulevard and South Lamb Boulevard may not draw the attention of the many tourists that come to visit the infamous strip, but it does regularly have large crowds proceeding through the intersection. With many vehicles using this intersection and pedestrians alike, several accidents take place here every year.
- Tropicana Avenue and Pecos Road is located near several popular shops and restaurants, making it an appealing area for residents and tourists. This intersection tends to be very busy all year round and throughout each day and night.
- West Sahara Avenue and Arville Street sees a high number of collisions, both pedestrian accidents and car crashes .
- Paradise Road and East Tropicana Avenue is an intersection that provides people a means to go about daily activities and work, primarily for students of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, and for travelers visiting the city.
Drivers and pedestrians should always take more time to look before entering any intersection. But definitely, more care in these intersections above can minimize the chances of being involved in an accident. Not all accidents can be avoided but being more vigilant with one’s actions and behaviors along with staying alert can go a long way towards staying safe.
Speak to a Las Vegas Car Accident Attorney
Nevada is one of the deadliest states for pedestrians when compared to other states across the country. Las vegas car accidents can have serious and severe repercussions for victims. If you were injured in a car accident in Las Vegas or if a loved one was harmed in a pedestrian accident in Las Vegas, it may be possible to obtain financial compensation for the damages that were suffered. Call the Aaron Law Group to schedule a free consultation at (702) 550-1111 to learn more.